They are still grappling with the research conflicts of interest and the conflicts of interest within the medical education arena.
What does RCOI stand for?
RCOI stands for Research Conflicts of Interest (University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCOI
We have 1 other meaning of RCOI in our Acronym Attic
- Rotational Corrective Osteotomy of the Femur (orthopedic surgery)
- Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia (est. 1979; Decatur, GA)
- Randwick Community Organic Garden (est. 1992; Paine Reserve; Australia)
- Restored Church of God (est. 1999)
- Ridgeway Church of God (Ridgeway, VA)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Refueling Complex Overhaul (US DoD)
- Regional Conference on Occupational Health
- Resource Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (Canada)
- Reasonable Country of Origin Inquiry (US SEC)
- Radio Control Over Internet Protocol (mobile communication networks)
- Roadster Club of Japan (car club)
- Royal Court of Justice
- Real Chance of Love (reality TV show)
- Relative Clinical Observation Likelihood (genetics research)
- Royal Commission on Learning (Canada)
- En Route Communications
- Radiological Case of the Month (Applied Radiology article)
- Regional Credit Operations Manager (Foundation for International Community Assistance)
- Reliance Communications (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consequences of the NIH rule, which applied to all institutions that received NIH funding, was that the institutions were responsible for managing or preventing research conflicts of interest that could compromise the objectivity of science.