Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics.
What does RCSB stand for?
RCSB stands for Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCSB
We have 10 other meanings of RCSB in our Acronym Attic
- Richmond Community Services Advisory Council
- Rotherham Community Safety and Advice Centre (UK)
- Radio Custom Survey Area Report (Arbitron)
- Ravalli County Search and Rescue (Montana)
- Rensselaer County Search and Rescue
- Routt County Search and Rescue (Colorado)
- Regional Child Sexual Abuse Response Team (US Navy)
- Rutgers Collegiate Substance Abuse Screening Test (true/false questionnaire)
- Rackable Can Storage Box
- Regular Cab Short Bed (pickup truck)
- Richmond County Savings Bank (Staten Island, NY)
- Roanoke City School Board (Virginia)
- Royal Commonwealth Society for the Blind (UK)
- Rockland County School Boards Association (New York)
- River City Small Business Connection (California)
- Reserve Component Survivor Benefit Plan
- Raffles City Shopping Centre (Singapore)
- Rate-Constrained Source Code
- Rates and Classification Service Center (US Postal Service)
- Red Cross Society of China
Samples in periodicals archive:
Responsibility for the Protein Data Bank has formally shifted from Brookhaven National Laboratory to the Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics three months ahead of schedule.
Since 1998, the Protein Data Bank (PDB) is operated by Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; the San Diego Supercomputer Center at the University of California, San Diego; and the National Institute of Standards and Technology -- three members of the Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics (RCSB).