Katsuhiko Sato, Director, Research Center for the Early Universe at the University of Tokyo; Professor John Ball of the Mathematical Institute, Oxford; and Professor Robert Williams, Distinguished Research Scholar at the Space Telescope Science Institute in the U.
What does RESCEU stand for?
RESCEU stands for Research Center for the Early Universe (University of Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Responsible Organization
- Reactor Subcriticality
- Real-Time Situated Commitments
- Regional Education Service Center
- Requirements for Electrical Service Connection (Seattle, WA)
- Reuse Executive Steering Committee
- Revised European Social Charter (treaty; Council of Europe)
- Roads and Environment Safety Center (Palestine)
- Rescue Combat Air Patrol
- Resource Capabilities Discovery
- Real Estate and Strategic Capital Initiatives
- Rural Electric Supply Co-Operative Society Ltd (India)
- Rescue Escort (US DoD)
- Reserve Cruise
- Recovery from Error Spread Using Continuous Updates (error recovery scheme)
- Remote Emergency Satellite Cellular Unit (satellite/cellular automobile help system)
- Renaissance Entertainers, Services, Crafters United (Fuquay-Varina, NC)
- Residential Emergency Signal Color Units
- Road Emergency Services Communications Unit
- Rebuilding Schools to Uphold Education (New York)