BW HealthWire)--May 30, 2002 Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq:ACRI) announced today that its subsidiary CombiMatrix Corporation's Japanese subsidiary, has entered into a technology access collaboration and purchasing agreement with the Genome Science Laboratory at the Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST) of the University of Tokyo.
What does RCAST stand for?
RCAST stands for Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCAST
We have 1 other meaning of RCAST in our Acronym Attic
- Regimental Combat Aviation Squadron
- Replication-Competent ASLV Long Terminal Repeat with a Splice acceptor
- Reserve Component Automation System
- Residual Capability Assessment Survey
- Rihab Center for Archaeological Studies (Rihab, Jordan)
- Rosary College of Arts and Sciences (Dominican University; River Forest, IL)
- Rose City Ambulance Service (Michigan)
- Roy Chapman Andrews Society (est. 1999)
- Rappahannock Council Against Sexual Assault (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Royal Canadian Army Service Corps
- Royal College of Applied Science and Technology (United Arab Emirates)
- Radio Communications Analysis Test
- Radio-Controlled Aerial Target
- Readiness Cost Analysis Tool
- Recess Channel Array Transistor
- Redirect, Control, Attack, Take-Away (self-defense concept/technique)
- Registered Certified Art Therapist
- Remote Controlled Aerial Target
- Resource Centre for Academic Technology
- Respiratory Care Assess and Treat