The professional schools at the University at Buffalo share an unusually research-intensive orientation with their counter-part faculties in the arts and sciences, and together have established an outstanding record of research, scholarship, and creative activity.
What does RSCA stand for?
RSCA stands for Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSCA
We have 40 other meanings of RSCA in our Acronym Attic
- Runway Surface Covering (amount of rain, ice, snow; USAF)
- Rural Service Center
- Russell Sage College (Troy, New York)
- Rutland Sailing Club (UK)
- Rocket Space Corporation-Energia
- Rallisport Challenge 2 (game)
- Racing Stock Car Association
- Random Spacing Channel Assignment
- Reading Stock Car Association
- Reference Strand Conformational Analysis (DNA)
- Riverside South Community Association
- Roll-Sensing Side Curtain Airbags (automotive industry)
- Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht (Belgian football club Brussels)
- RuneScape Cheating Asylum (gaming website)
- Remote Sensing Chemical Agent Alarm (sometimes seen as RSCAAL)
- Remote Sensing Chemical Agent Automatic Alarm
- Remote Sensing Chemical Agent Alarm
- Regional Seas Conventions and Action Plans (UN)
- Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity Program