Shannon McKay) The 920th Rescue Wing played host to 38 members of the University of Florida's swim team for a training session at Patrick Air Force Base Fla.
What does RQW stand for?
RQW stands for Rescue Wing (USAF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RQW
- Reliability Quality Test
- Requalification Training
- Request for Quote
- Roller Quenched & Tempered (steel)
- Request Time and Altitude Over ....
- Royal Queensland Theatre Company (Australia)
- Reconnaissance de la Qualité de Travailleur Handicapé (French: Recognition of the Quality of Disabled Workers)
- Reportable Quantities for Chronically Toxic Hazardous Substances
- Running Quality Value
- Real Quality Wrestling (UK)
- Right Question Wrong Forum
- Russian QuakeWorld League
- Relative Quantum Yield
- Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron (Australia)
- Radio Quiet Zone
- Rancho Questa de la Zorras (ranch; Morrison, CO)
- R-to-R Interval (the cycle between two consecutive R-waves)
- Race Ready (motorcycles)
- Race Relations
- Rachael Ray (TV talkshow)
Samples in periodicals archive:
with the 106th Rescue Wing of the New York Air National Guard.
The 304th Rescue Squadron is a geographically separated unit of the 920th Rescue Wing, Patrick Air Force Base, Fla.
The 129th Rescue Wing rescued two survivors of a civilian helicopter crash near Junction City, Calif.
Late on August 30, the Air Force Reserve Command's 920th Rescue Wing from Patrick AFB, Florida flew large HH-60 Pave Hawk helicopters to Jackson, Mississippi in order to deliver FEMA damage assessment teams to the disaster zone.
Steve Kirkpatrick, commander of the 920 Rescue Wing at Patrick Air Force Base, Fla.
The Army's III Corps and two Air Force rescue wings contributed over 30 helos as well.
Citation Awards went to: * Interior Design: rescue wing headquarters at Patrick AFB, Fla.