Ó To drive its counter-advertising strategy, the district in 2001 began employing Rescue Social Change Group, a privately held company based in San Diego and founded by former Las Vegas resident Jeff Jordan.
What does RSCG stand for?
RSCG stands for Rescue Social Change Group (social marketing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSCG
We have 4 other meanings of RSCG in our Acronym Attic
- Rare Species Conservatory Foundation (Loxahatchee, FL)
- Rat Stem Cell Factor
- Recombinant Stem Cell Factor
- Relativistic Self-Consistent Field
- Right-Sided Circulatory Failure
- Rod Sheer Cancer Foundation (est. 2001)
- Rail Service Centrum Groningen (Dutch: Rail Service Center Groningen; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Reduced System Conjugate Gradient
- Regional Specialised Commissioning Group (UK)
- Relaxed State Class Graph
- Roller Skating Club Grenoblois (French: Roller Skating Club Grenoble; Grenoble, France)
- Roux, Seguela, Cayzac, and Goudard (advertising firm)
- Referee Stop Contest - Head Blow (boxing)
- Regional Steering Committee on Homelessness (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Repeated Shear Constant Height (paving)
- Royal Surrey County Hospital (National Health Service; UK)
- Reverse Supplemental Channel, Channel Element
- Royal Society of Chemistry Historical Group (United Kingdom)
- Revere Society for Cultural and Historic Preservation (Revere, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rescue Social Change Group now has clients in 12 states, and Jordan is blazing a new path in the decades-old field of social marketing, which applies commercial-marketing methods to social issues.