8 percent of all resale activity in California in the first quarter of 2009.
What does RESALEACT stand for?
RESALEACT stands for Resale Activity (Navy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Regional Educational Service Agency
- Research Evaluation and Analysis
- Research, Evaluation, and System Analysis (US DoD)
- Retek Sales Audit
- Rover Explorer Scouts Association
- Runway End Safety Area (aviation)
- Regional Earth Science Applications Center (NASA)
- Réseau d'Appui à la Coopération en Rhone-Alpes (French: Support Network for Cooperation in Rhone-Alpes)
- Reconfigurable Slot Aperture Design
- Reserve of the Air Force
- Resale Activity Detachment (Navy)
- Reserve Airlift
- Regional Soil Acidification Model
- Regional Space Applications Programme for Sustainable Development (United Nations, ESCAP)
- Reserve Antisubmarine Warfare Training Center
- Reviews in Environmental Science and Biotechnology (journal)
- Redwood Empire Small Business Development Center (Santa Rosa Junior College; California)
- Responsible Organization
- Reactor Subcriticality
- Real-Time Situated Commitments
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first canteen opened on board USS Indiana in 1896 By 1909, the Naval Appropriations Act established the first official resale activity, the Ships Stores and Commissary Stores.
“We did see a drop in resale activity, that is not new, because for the last six quarters we have seen lower sales year over year; what we are seeing that is new is a decline in prices,” said Jonathan Miller, president and CEO of Miller Samuel and author of the Elliman report.
This year's resale activity during February was 52.
By 1909, the Naval Appropriations Act established the first official resale activity, the Ships Stores and Commissary Stores.
At that point they may be too late to capture the best prices, but that's when single-family resale activity will really take off.
Seasonally adjusted annual rates are used in reporting monthly data to factor out seasonal variations in resale activity.
; Navy Resale Activity and Navy Exchange Detachment, Sasebo, Japan; USS Pulaski (SSBN 633) (Gold) and USS St.