A filterable Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) homepage
What does RTM stand for?
RTM stands for Requirements Traceability Matrix
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RTM
We have 168 other meanings of RTM in our Acronym Attic
- Remedial Targets Methodology (land contamination assessment in the UK)
- Remember the Milk
- Remote Task Manager
- Remote Test Module
- Representative Town Meeting
- Requirement Tracking Module
- Requirements Trace Management
- Requirements Traceability and Management Tool
- Requirements Traceability Management
- Requirements Traceability Manager
- Requirements Translation Model
- Research Team Member
- Research Training Module
- Resin Transfer Modeling
- Resin Transfer Molding
- Resort to Mortality (gaming clan)
- Resort Tourism Management (educational program; Coastal Carolina University; Conway, SC)
- Response Time Monitor
- Results Through Motivation (RTM South, Inc.)
- Retail Tenant Mix
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional template submissions include a service delivery log, document review matrix, requirements traceability matrix, threat analysis and response plan, and a call history log for tracking service incidents and reusable solutions.
Fundamental to managing software requirement changes is a requirements traceability matrix (RTM).
Based on our extensive field work, we have developed a valuable product that automates the time consuming process of developing a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), mapping those requirements to a System Security Policy, and developing test procedures (based on the RTM) to conduct a Security Test and Evaluation," explained Steve Terry, Principal Information Engineer for SecureInfo.
At the same time, the dynamic Security Requirements Traceability Matrix (SRTM) allows customization of the application for use at any organization, system, network or application.