The MDA approach is also in concert with the strategic, top-down emphasis of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS), which is a dramatic departure from the former Requirements Generation System (RGS).
What does RGS stand for?
RGS stands for Requirements Generation System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RGS
We have 96 other meanings of RGS in our Acronym Attic
- Register Guidance System (QuadTech)
- Regulators of G Protein Signaling
- Relay Ground Stations
- Religious of the Good Shepherd (religious order)
- Remote Gaming Server (various companies)
- Remote Graphics Software (high-performance remote desktop connection protocol)
- Remote Ground Sensor
- Remote Ground Station
- Remote Guardian System (defensive system)
- Report Generating Software (IRS)
- Research and Graduate Studies (various schools)
- Réseau Genre et Sexualité (French: Gender and Sexuality Network)
- Resource Generation System
- Restructured General Support
- Retained Gas Sampler
- Rieger Syndrome
- Rigid Galvanized Steel
- Rio Grande do Sul (Brazilian State)
- Rio Grande Southern (railroad)
- Rockhampton Grammar School (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Requirements Generation In June 2003, the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) replaced the Requirements Generation System to help DoD officials "determine what programs and projects to acquire to enhance joint readiness.
This requirements generation system is defined further in Air Force Instruction (AFI) 10-601, Mission Needs and Operational Requirements Guidance and Procedures, as being a procedure for developing mission needs and operational requirements into acquisition programs.