Medical necessity is verified against a comprehensive payor requirements database with weekly auto-updated coverage for major state, federal, non-profit and commercial payors in the U.
What does REQDB stand for?
REQDB stands for Requirements Database
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Request Advice As to Further Action
- Request Answer By
- Request Authority to Requisition
- Requirements Engineering Qualifications Board
- Requirements and Capabilities Automated Planning System
- Request Channel
- Rotating Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- Request Confirmation
- Request Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students manage a requirements database and attempt to answer each request with a suitable GEOINT product.
Under AT21, the command will consolidate requests into a centralized requirements database, the general said.
These tools automatically create and maintain a projectwide requirements database that supports impact analysis, change management, and traceability to design models, software components, and test cases.