For more information about calculating your required minimum withdrawals, see When to Take Required IRA Distributions.
What does RMW stand for?
RMW stands for Required Minimum Withdrawal (IRA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMW
We have 33 other meanings of RMW in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Venture Touring Association
- RPG (Role Playing Game) Maker VX (software)
- Radioactive Mixed Waste(s)
- Radius of Maximum Wind (cyclones)
- Rare, Medium, Well Done (cooking options)
- Reginald Murray Williams (Australian clothing brand)
- Regional Municipality of Waterloo (Canada)
- Regulated Medical Waste
- Relativity Modernization Workbench
- River Murray Water (Australia)
- RM Williams (Holding Limited)
- Road Master Wagon
- Robert Mondavi Winery
- Rock My World
- Rubin Mallows Worldwide (various locations)
- Rocky Mountain Windsurfing Association
- Radioactive Mixed Waste Attachment Sheet
- Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo (Alberta, Canada)
- Raceboard Masters World Championship (sailing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is no required minimum withdrawal for Roth IRAs as there is with traditional IRAs and, therefore, the taxpayer can leave his Roth IRA intact for his beneficiaries, with no tax impact on either the taxpayer or his heirs.
A new waiver allows investors to begin taking their IRS required minimum withdrawal at age 70 1/2 without disqualifying them from the Fortis' Guaranteed PayoutPlan.