The baseline MALD is currently in production, and we look forward to starting MALD-J EMD soon to meet our 2012 required asset availability commitment to the warfighter.
What does RAA stand for?
RAA stands for Required Asset Availability
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RAA
We have 159 other meanings of RAA in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Application Administrator
- Reinsurance Association of America
- Release Application Aborts
- Remote Access Agent (Digital Lightwave)
- Remote Advisory Airport
- Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone
- Répertoire d'Art et d'Archéologie (French: Directory of Art and Archaeology)
- Request for Airborne Assets
- Request for Allocation Advice (US FEMA)
- Request for Alternative Approval
- Research Across America (various locations)
- Research Associate in Anthropology
- Reservation Aloha Algorithm
- Residential Accredited Appraiser (National Association of Realtors)
- Resource Allocation Answer (response to Resource Allocation Request)
- Responsibility, Accountability, and Authority
- Restricted Access Area
- Retained Asset Account (insurance)
- Rhône-Alpes Auvergne (French region)
- Rhumatisme Articulaire Aigu (French: Acute Articular Rheumatism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force's required asset availability date of March 2010," said Harry Schulte, Raytheon Missile Systems vice president of Air Warfare Systems.
This will meet a required asset availability date of fourth quarter 2009.