The deadline for companies~ request to participate in the technical dialogue is 18 April 2013.
What does RTP stand for?
RTP stands for Request to Participate (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTP
We have 228 other meanings of RTP in our Acronym Attic
- Reliable Transfer Protocol (less common)
- Reliable Transport Protocol
- Remains To Prove (mathematics)
- Remember the Putties (band)
- Remote Tape Processor
- Remote Terminal Processor (AN/FSC-78B SATCOM terminal)
- Remote Test Package
- Remote Test Port (Hekimian)
- Reply to Poster (newsgroups/mailing lists)
- Request for Technical Proposal
- Request To Pay
- Request To Purchase
- Required to Prove (mathematics)
- Requirement & Test Procedure
- Research and Technology Protection (industrial security)
- Research Technology Park (various locations)
- Research Training Program (various organizations)
- Research Triangle Park (Raleigh-Durham, NC, USA)
- Reserve Tranche Position (International Monetary Fund)
- Residential Treatment Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
: The request to participate can show all the real estate circles, or each separately.