Originally created by the Schindler Elevator Corporation--the world's second largest elevator company and its largest escalator provider--the Miconic 10 elevator allows passengers to request the floor they wish to travel to before even stepping into the elevator.
What does RTF stand for?
RTF stands for Request the Floor (multi-person online chats)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RTF
We have 140 other meanings of RTF in our Acronym Attic
- Realty Transfer Fee (New Jersey)
- Recommend to Friends
- Reconstruction Task Force (various locations)
- Recovery Task Force
- Reduce to Fit (Kinko's)
- Refusal to File
- Regional Task Force
- Regulatory Time Frame
- Release To the Fleet
- Report to Follow (law enforcement)
- Research and Testing Facility (Cold Climate Housing Research Center)
- Research Training Fellowship (various locations)
- Research Triangle Foundation (North Carolina)
- Residential Treatment Facility
- Resistance Transfer Factor
- Response Task Force
- Response to Forecast
- Restoring the Foundations (Hendersonville, NC)
- Return the Favor
- Return the Flag (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was little back-and-forth exchange, though in some cases cardinals would request the floor in order to respond to something said earlier.
It allows participants to see the status of other callers and raise hands to request the floor, while also providing interactive chat, document sharing, intuitive conference controls, call recording, invitations and reminders, integration with calendars, and more.