MY landlord is ignoring my request for repairs to be done, can I make him do these?
What does RFR stand for?
RFR stands for Request for Repair
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFR
We have 65 other meanings of RFR in our Acronym Attic
- Ready for Release
- Ready for Review (various organizations)
- Really Fast Robot
- Reason for Resource
- Receive Frame Reference
- Red Flags Rule (identity protection; US FTC)
- Reduced Force Rehearsal (US Army)
- Regional Fast Rail (Australia)
- Request for Rate (shipping)
- Request for Referrals
- Request for Resolution (various locations)
- Request For Resources
- Request for Review
- Restauration Fonctionnelle du Rachis (French: Functional Restoration of the Spine)
- Reverse Flow Regeneration (ion exchange)
- Right of First Refusal
- Rio Frio, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Rise from Ruins (band)
- Risk-Free Rate (investing)
- River Falls Rideshare (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The request for repairs was strongly and very aggressively rejected by the manager.
A court recently considered whether a request for repair could mean the goods had been accepted.
While a request for repair assistance has not yet occurred, probably due to the distance, the company has pre-mobilized repair crews and equipment.