: A request for qualifications may be filed at any time.
What does RFQ stand for?
RFQ stands for Request for Qualifications (part of a potential client's preliminary selection process)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFQ
We have 18 other meanings of RFQ in our Acronym Attic
- Risk Factor Prevention Paradigm (youth justice)
- Request for Pre-Qualifications (various organizations)
- Request For Proposal Quote
- Reversed-Field Pinch Reactor
- Radio-Frequency Plasma Spraying
- Risk Factor Prevalence Study (internal medicine)
- Royal Faculty of Physicians and Surgeons (UK)
- RFP Support Office
- Radio Frequency Quadrupole (accelerator technology)
- Relative Forage Quality (livestock nutrition)
- Request For Quotation
- Request For Quote
- Require For Qualification
- Request for Qualifications/Proposals
- Request for Qualified Contractors
- Radio Frequency Quadrupole Decelerator
- Receive Free Queue End Address
- Radio Frequency Qualification Facilities (David Florida Laboratory, Canadian Space Agency, Ottawa, Canada)
- Radio Frequency Qualification Model (Planck telescope; European Space Agency)
- Respiratory Fluoroquinolone-Resistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The board on Thursday voted to issue a request for qualifications for a consultant to review the treasury's investment practices.
Infrastructure Ontario has released a request for qualifications inviting interested buyers to submit their qualifications to purchase and operate Ontera, a full service telecommunications company and the first of the Ontario Northland Transportation Commission (ONTC) business lines to be put up for sale.
This will be a very public, visible process, and will generate much interest," the request for qualifications document says.
The partners will be selected through a Request for Qualifications process.
Applications and the request for qualifications information are available by visiting www.
The Louisiana Airport Authority (LAA) will soon be issuing a worldwide request for qualifications seeking private investors interested in designing, building and operating the ITC through a public/private partnership with the state of Louisiana.
Portland General Electric (NYSE:POR) today issued a request for qualifications to pre-qualify bidders for a request for proposals the company plans to release in October.