AN EMPLOYEE CAN FILE A FAMILY AND Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claim even if the employer didn't deny a request for leave, the D.
What does RFL stand for?
RFL stands for Request for Leave
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFL
We have 101 other meanings of RFL in our Acronym Attic
- Ready For Lunch?
- Really Freaking Lame (polite form)
- Really Freaking Loud (Polite Form)
- Reason For Living
- Rebel Football League (fantasy football)
- Reflections Records
- Registered Foreign Lawyer (UK)
- Regulatory Functions Levy (Australia)
- Relay For Life (American Cancer Society fundraiser)
- Required Fitness Level
- Research for Life
- Resident Faculty Leader (West Virginia University)
- Resistance Fault Locator
- Resorcinol-Formaldehyde-Latex (chemical system used to bond polyester or nylon to rubber)
- Response Force Leader (US DoD)
- Restoring Family Links
- Restricted Flammable Liquid
- Restricted Frequency List (US DoD)
- Restrictive Fire Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
Employers must grant an employee's request for leave without a definite term unless the employer can show that extending the leave would create an undue hardship.
The fourth and final defendant, which is the competing group, decided to appeal, but on April 15, 1999, a justice of the South African Supreme Court rejected the request for leave to appeal the Court's March ruling.
A three-member panel of the London Court of Appeals yesterday unanimously dismissed Monecor's appeal and also refused Monecor's request for leave to appeal further to the House of Lords.
Millipore Corporation (NYSE:MIL) announced that the British House of Lords rejected the Amersham Pharmacia Biotech AB (APB) request for leave to appeal its patent infringement suit against Millipore Corporation and its UK subsidiaries for infringement of APB's UK Patent 2258415 relating to chromatography columns.
The court's dismissal was with prejudice and the court also denied the plaintiff's request for leave to amend the complaint.