We look forward to the updated sales data from Apple so the Court can make an informed ruling on our request for judgment," said Kendall Larsen, VirnetX CEO and President.
What does RFJ stand for?
RFJ stands for Request for Judgment (Nomic; interactive gaming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RFJ
We have 10 other meanings of RFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Frequency Isolation Self Test
- Radio Frequency Identification Tag
- Radio Frequency Identification Technologies
- Radio Frequency Information Technology
- Radio-Frequency Integration Technology
- Radio Frequency Interface Unit
- Recombinant Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Radio Free Jericho (CBS drama fan club)
- Radio Fréquence Jura (French radio station; Switzerland)
- Rainforest Foundation Japan
- Rewards for Justice (US State Department)
- Richard Francis-Jones (Australian architect)
- Riders for Jesus (motorcycle ministry; Alabama)
- Riders For Justice
- Ring for Jeeves (novel)
- Ring Freiheitlicher Jugend (German: Youth Freedom Ring)
- Remie Fiscaal Juridisch Adviesbureau (The Netherlands)
- Reserve Forces Judge Advocate Course
- Radio Free Kansas (internet radio)
- Raum Funktionales Konzept (German: Functional Space Concept; BMW concept car)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Responding to a county request for judgment, an administrative hearing officer this week became the first to officially weigh in on that subject.
The district court denied the defendants' request for judgment as a matter of law, refused to reduce damages, and granted attorney fees to the prisoner.