Pakistani officials told The Express Tribune on Tuesday that Iran responded positively to Pakistan's request for intelligence sharing, following a devastating attack on Shiite Hazaras in Quetta.
What does RFI stand for?
RFI stands for Request for Intelligence (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RFI
We have 132 other meanings of RFI in our Acronym Attic
- Rehabilitation Foundation, Inc.
- Remedial Field Investigation
- Remote Fault Indication
- Remote File Inclusion (remote internet attack technique)
- Remote File Inquiry
- Representative of a Foreign Interest
- Request For Information
- Request for Information (various organizations)
- Request for Inspection
- Request for Installation
- Requirement for Improvement (health care)
- Requirement to Furnish Information (letter sent to alleged violators of US Treasury Department laws and codes)
- Requires Further Information
- Resin Film Infusion
- Resonant Field Imaging (energy)
- Resource File Index
- Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (Italian train network)
- Return from Interrupt (computer memory reference instruction)
- Richmond Fellowship International (UK)
- Road Features Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
In one of the last motions of 2012, House of Representatives members voted 373-29 in favour of a Senatepassed Bill to slightly boost the president's 72 billiondollar budget request for intelligence agencies including the CIA, adding extra cash for the counter-terrorism fight against al Qaida and foreign governments trying to spy on the US.
Krishna's statement came as his Pakistani counterpart Shah Mahmood Qureshi told reporters in Multan that India was not responding to Islamabad's request for intelligence sharing on possible terror attacks as indicated by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh recently.