This is in keeping with the conclusions of the Government of Canada s Review of Atomic Energy of Canada Limited and draws on input from the industry and other stakeholders following a Request for Expression of Interest issued last year.
What does RFEOI stand for?
RFEOI stands for Request for Expression of Interest (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Real Federación Española de Fútbol
- Radio Frequency Environment Generator
- Regional Fisheries Enhancement Group (Washington)
- Retired Federal Employees Health Benefits
- Request for Expression of Interest
- Restriction Fragment End Labeling
- Radio Frequency Electro-Magnetic (radiation)
- Recursive Finite Element Method
- Rocky Flats Environmental Monitoring Council
- Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Field(s)
- Reclassified Fluent English Proficient (education designation)
- Redesignated Fluent English Proficient
- Residual Frame Error Rate
- Resilient Fast Ethernet Ring
- Rosette Forming Enhancing Rate (immunology)
- Regional Fisheries, Ecology and Recreation Advisory Committee (UK)
- Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty
- Remote Fingerprint Editing Software
- Request for Engineering Support
- Real Federación Española de Tenis (Spanish: Royal Spanish Tennis Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INDIANAPOLIS, July 22 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the Midwest's most viable cities is seeking international feedback on its water and wastewater systems in a request for expression of interest (REI).
a non-profit organization committed to revitalizing Downtown Newark, recently announced the receipt of 18 submissions to its recent Request for Expression of Interest (RFEI) to develop four downtown parcels within its project area.
Braide added, We sent out a request for expression of interest to about 4,000 architects and only about 30 responded, that also did not deter us.
According to their analysis of the Request for Expression of Interest, construction firms, equipment manufacturing companies and financial institutions are interested in potential partnerships to help design, build, operate and maintain California's high-speed train service.
A Request for Expression of Interest (RFEI) was issued by SAWS today to solicit information on Desalination project development activities and possible project delivery methods.