Repsol, which has denied under-investing in YPF, confirmed its request for arbitration at the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) in a statement.
What does RFAR stand for?
RFAR stands for Request for Arbitration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RFAR
We have 2 other meanings of RFAR in our Acronym Attic
- Recreational Facilities of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Rocky Flats Area Office
- Rail Freight Assistance Program (Pennsylvania Department of Transportation)
- Reef Fish Advisory Panel (fishery management)
- Resolve Family Abuse Program (Charleston, WV)
- Respect for All Project (GroundSpark; San Francisco, CA)
- Retail Finance Asia-Pacific (conference)
- Rotational Forces Allocation Process (US Air Force)
- Really Frequently Asked Questions
- Radio Fire Alarm Reporter
- Radio Frequency Adjunct Sensor
- Raleigh Fine Arts Society (North Carolina)
- Reaction Force Air Staff (NATO)
- Royal Fleet Auxiliary Service (UK)
- Reserve Forces Act of 1955, Six-Months' Trainee
- Rabbit Femoral Artery Smooth Muscle Cells
- Rapid Fire Artillery Support System
- Rats from a Sinking Ship
- Rain Forest Aerial Trams (est. 1994; various locations)
- Rapid Fluorescent Antigen Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eutelsat Communications today filed a request for arbitration against SES with the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris.
com) has joined with Accession Mezzanine Capital (AMC) today in filing a request for arbitration at the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) against the Republic of Hungary.
1 Kyodo Two Japanese family courts were divided in their responses last year to a request for arbitration in determining the paternity of a child whose registration with the local government has been rejected due to a controversial provision in the Civil Code, sources close to the matter said Sunday.
The FAT Request for Arbitration Arbitration by FAT is commenced by filing a written request for arbitration, a template of which is as follows: As will be seen, the request for arbitration, which is similar to the one filed with the CAS, is accompanied by a Power of Attorney in favour of the claimant's (legal) representative.
Following Japan Communications' request for arbitration, the communications ministry will hear options from the company and NTT DoCoMo and will ask the Telecommunications Business Dispute Settlement Commission for advice.
She also said the council refused a request for arbitration service ACAS to be involved.
But the Linnets, whose request for arbitration has been turned down, insist they have a strong case.