He repeated Canada's request to purchase American F-35 jet fighters, whose development costs are proving far higher than initially anticipated.
What does RTP stand for?
RTP stands for Request To Purchase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RTP
We have 228 other meanings of RTP in our Acronym Attic
- Remains To Prove (mathematics)
- Remember the Putties (band)
- Remote Tape Processor
- Remote Terminal Processor (AN/FSC-78B SATCOM terminal)
- Remote Test Package
- Remote Test Port (Hekimian)
- Reply to Poster (newsgroups/mailing lists)
- Request for Technical Proposal
- Request to Participate (various organizations)
- Request To Pay
- Required to Prove (mathematics)
- Requirement & Test Procedure
- Research and Technology Protection (industrial security)
- Research Technology Park (various locations)
- Research Training Program (various organizations)
- Research Triangle Park (Raleigh-Durham, NC, USA)
- Reserve Tranche Position (International Monetary Fund)
- Residential Treatment Program (various organizations)
- Resilient Telco Platform
- Resistive Touch Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
will succumb to pressure from China and deny Taiwan's request to purchase F-16C/D fighter aircraft.
A statement from the co-op board said that the suit, which Fletcher brought forward after his request to purchase an additional Dakota unit was denied, holds no merit.
The Legislative Emergency Board approved the UO request to purchase the three-building property for $4.
The service is free to car buyers who may request to purchase any car -- then watch dealers compete for the lowest car sale price in this reverse auction.
Buyers showed enthusiasm for online procurement because of such gains as: reducing the request to purchase order cycle time from weeks to days, the ability to cut purchasing staff or staff time, and reducing the number of suppliers, especially of commodity items.
UN oil-for-food program spokesman John Mills says the contract for the cattle, which were to be purchased from a French company, included a request to purchase livestock vaccines.
The General Accounting Office said the Pentagon should delay for a year its $595 million request to purchase the first two F-22s, designed to be the world's most sophisticated radar-evading plane.