uk brings buyers and suppliers together - Every day 100's of buyers use Kellysearch to submit request for quotes for all types of products and services.
What does RFQ stand for?
RFQ stands for Request For Quote
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFQ
We have 18 other meanings of RFQ in our Acronym Attic
- Request For Proposal Quote
- Reversed-Field Pinch Reactor
- Radio-Frequency Plasma Spraying
- Risk Factor Prevalence Study (internal medicine)
- Royal Faculty of Physicians and Surgeons (UK)
- RFP Support Office
- Radio Frequency Quadrupole (accelerator technology)
- Relative Forage Quality (livestock nutrition)
- Request for Qualifications (part of a potential client's preliminary selection process)
- Request For Quotation
- Require For Qualification
- Request for Qualifications/Proposals
- Request for Qualified Contractors
- Radio Frequency Quadrupole Decelerator
- Receive Free Queue End Address
- Radio Frequency Qualification Facilities (David Florida Laboratory, Canadian Space Agency, Ottawa, Canada)
- Radio Frequency Qualification Model (Planck telescope; European Space Agency)
- Respiratory Fluoroquinolone-Resistant
- Risk Framework Quality Review (Victorian Managed Insurance Authority; Australia)
- Request for Qualified Vendor Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
Industry-Leading Online Request for Quote Engine is Now Faster and Better Engineered to Serve Small Businesses WATERTOWN, Mass.
Users submit a Request for Quote (RFQ), which is automatically matched to firms capable of filling the order, then the buyer sets up online bidding.
com's free Request for Quotes service allows businesses to request and compare competitive quotes from top national and local suppliers across more than 100 high-value business and industrial purchasing categories.
Reuters fixed income trading capability will allow traders to search executable prices on an extensive range of instruments and send orders for automatic execution to the preferred bank or send a competitive request for quote to a number of liquidity providers.
Additional features include request for quotes, secure online purchasing, and access to hundreds of millions of Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings.
a pioneer in automotive Internet marketing, and Respond Networks, a leader in integrated lead management solutions, today announced a strategic marketing alliance to offer a local market Request for Quote service for consumers looking to purchase cars online.
2 breaks new industry ground in its introduction of new request for quote (RFQ), negotiation and hit-&-take features.