US$ 28 million was disbursed to support the state budget; US$ 6 million will support the Ministry of Education's request for procurement of books, computers, and furniture for schools.
What does RFP stand for?
RFP stands for Request For Procurement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RFP
We have 171 other meanings of RFP in our Acronym Attic
- Religious Freedom Project
- Removed From Project
- Renal Function Panel
- Replication Fork Pausing Site
- Report for Planning
- Reproductive Freedom Project (various organizations)
- Request For Papers
- Request For Payment (Invoice)
- Request For Price/Product
- Request for Printing
- Request for Production (legal documents)
- Request For Proposal
- Request For Prosecution
- Request for Purchase
- Research Frontiers Programme (Ireland)
- Reseau Financier Proteck
- Residential Faculty Policies (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Respect for People (various organizations)
- Response Forces Pool (NATO)
- Ret Finger Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blakey: We are encouraged that the 2012 fiscal year Defense Department budget request for procurement and research and development reflects a slight increase from last year's request.
A subsequent request for procurement proposals is expected to be issued in early 2011 with responses due about six months later.