But in a letter, published in The Daily Telegraph yesterday, Mr Campbell said he was not aware of the request for papers relating to the Conservative Government's 'Black Wednesday debacle' until he read it in the press.
What does RFP stand for?
RFP stands for Request For Papers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFP
We have 171 other meanings of RFP in our Acronym Attic
- Reasonable Further Programs
- Reasonable Further Progress
- Régie Française de Publicité (French: French Advertising Board)
- Registered Financial Planner
- Religious Freedom Project
- Removed From Project
- Renal Function Panel
- Replication Fork Pausing Site
- Report for Planning
- Reproductive Freedom Project (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His spokesman, travelling with Mr Major, said tonight: ``Mr Major was only advised of the request for papers relating to the ERM exit late yesterday afternoon.
The latest crisis flared after Iraq's deputy foreign minister Riyadh al-Qaisi told UN chief weapons inspector Richard Butler that his request for papers "seems to be provocative rather than professional".