The move would violate Republican National Committee rules, which say only Iowa , New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina may hold their primaries or caucuses before March 6, which is known as Super Tuesday) Romney effort is so difficult to overcome," longtime Nevada GOP strategist Sig Rogich governor's dominating victory in the state in 2008.
What does RNC stand for?
RNC stands for Republican National Committee (US)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNC
We have 86 other meanings of RNC in our Acronym Attic
- Rear Naked Choke (martial arts)
- Regional Native Corporation (Alaska)
- Regional Network for Children (UNICEF)
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Registered Nurses Children
- Registro Nacional de Conductores (Spanish: National Driver Register; Chile)
- Relatively Near Codeword
- Relativistic Nuclear Collisions
- Remote Network Card
- Remote Node Classifier
- Republican National Convention
- Réseau des Non Confédérés (French: Non Confederate Network; youth organization; Belgium)
- Réserves Naturelles de Corse (French: Corsica Nature Reserves)
- Residential New Construction
- Restoration Node Controllers (AT&T)
- Rigid Nonmetallic Conduit
- Riverfront Noise Committee (Windsor, ON, Canada)
- Royal Newfoundland Constabulary (provincial police force)
- Radio Network Control Assemblies
- Redes No Cartesianas Adaptadas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jay Carney, Remarks At White House Press Briefing, 7/19/11) Click To Watch Jay Carney's Response A Product Of The RNC Research Department July 19, 2011 View This Briefing As A PDF Paid For By The Republican National Committee 310 First Street S.
Summary: Washington, Safar 11, 1432, Jan 15, 2011, SPA -- Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele dropped his bid for re-election on Friday after it became clear he did not have enough support to win.
If many of the country's conservative leaders have their way, after candidates for chairman of the Republican National Committee respond to a detailed questionnaire they have been sent, they will appear in a public debate before the party selects its leader at its winter meeting January 28-3 1 .
The Republican National Committee is to roll out $3m (£1.
The congressman is accused of redirecting $190,000 in corporate campaign donations through an arm of the Republican National Committee to 2002 Republican state election campaigns in Texas.
His friends at the College Republican National Committee arranged to send 70 paid field operatives to work the district--a trip that may have violated the group's bylaws, which forbid the organization from taking a position in primaries.
Billed by Young as an online version of ``The Daily Show'' for the Right, the site has drawn so many chuckles from conservatives that National Lampoon editors say the office of Republican National Committee Chairman Ed Gillespie asked Young to cover the GOP convention in New York next week.