Camair-Co, the flag carrier of Cameroon, operates a regular service between Kinshasa, the capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Brazzaville, the capital of the Republic of the Congo a distance of approximately 20 miles.
What does COG stand for?
COG stands for Republic of the Congo (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COG
We have 161 other meanings of COG in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Governments
- Council of Governors
- Course Over Ground
- Covenant of the Goddess organization
- Cranky Old Git
- Crazy Old Guy
- CTF Oversight Group
- Culture of Giving (Boulder, CO)
- Current Operations Group
- Customer-Owned Goods
- Cognizance Symbol for Navy Stocked Publications
- Cognizance Symbol for Publications
- Church of God - Established in Modesto
- Coordinadora de Comunidades Guatemaltecas por la Defensa de los Manglares y la Vida
- Church of God 21st Century
- Church of God (Seventh Day)
- Cluster-Oriented Genetic Algorithm
- Clyde Old Girls' Association (Australia)
- Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism
- Colorado Oil and Gas Association (est. 1984; Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We call on the government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) to initiate a prompt, thorough investigation and hold all responsible to account," Rathke said.
In 2013, the countries with the highest telecommunications penetration rates were Gabon with %, the Republic of the Congo with %, and Equatorial Guinea with %.
The Shared Development Areas: The Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville) shares with Angola petroleum-rich areas straddling their territorial waters.
Park rangers in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Africa recently took part in an undercover operation to rescue a baby eastern lowland gorilla from poachers.
He has long history of involvement in African politics, particularly those of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
I call on all political leaders and the people of the Democratic Republic of the Congo to exercise restraint throughout the process to ensure that the elections are held in a peaceful and secure environment," Ban said in a special election statement released Sunday.
ANKARA, Mar 14, 2010 (TUR) -- The Turkish president will travel to the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Cameroon.