Mustafa Osman Ismail, will leave Tuesday to the Republic of South Africa carrying a written message from President of the Republic, Field Marshal Omer Al-Bashir, to South African President, Jacob Zuma, on the strengthening relations between the two countries.
What does RSA stand for?
RSA stands for Republic of South Africa
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RSA
We have 419 other meanings of RSA in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Signal Activation
- Remote Storage Activities
- Remote Storage Area
- Remote Supervisor Adapter
- Renaissance Society of America
- Rent Stabilization Association (New York City, NY)
- Repair Service Answering (module)
- Repair Service Attendant
- Repairable Sub Assembly
- Replication System Administrator
- Republiek van Suid-Afrika (Republic of South Africa)
- Research Planning and Assessment
- Research Scientists Association (Ghana)
- Research Society on Alcoholism
- Research Subject Advocacy (various schools)
- Resident Student Association
- Residenze Sanitarie Assistenziali (Italian: Social Care Residences)
- Resnicow Schroeder Associates (New York, NY)
- Resource Staging Area (emergency management)
- Resource Support Associates, Inc. (consultants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, Contact Richard Kruger, Client Services Ground Floor, Liesbeek House Gloucester Road, River Park Mobray, Cape Town 7700 Republic of South Africa Phone: +27-21-680-5252 Fax: +27-22-881-5611 Website: http://www.
Jacob Zuma, President of the Republic of South Africa received in his office at the parliament in Cape Town today Sayyid Badr bin Saud bin Harib al-Busaidi, Minister Responsible for Defence Affairs, within the framework of his current visit to the Republic of South Africa.
I will be faithful to the Republic of South Africa, and will obey, observe, uphold and maintain the constitution and all other law of the republic," he said, in reading out the oath.
Republic of South Africa, Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996 (Act No 108 of 1996); Republic of South Africa, White Paper on National Defence for the Republic of South Africa: Defence in a Democracy, May 1996; Republic of South Africa, White Paper on Intelligence, 1995; and Republic of South Africa, White Paper on South African Participation in International Peace Missions, 1999.
Cushman & Wakefield announced that the Government of the Republic of South Africa completed a lease renewal for its office space at 333 E.
The shares were issued by the Government of the Republic of South Africa in the form of ordinary shares and American Depositary Shares, each representing four ordinary shares and simultaneously listed, on the New York Stock Exchange, Inc.
3) an area in the Republic of South Africa segregated for occupation by persons of non-European descent.