Among their topics are the Republic of New Africa in Mississippi, the League of Revolutionary Black Workers, and the Black Liberation Army and the radical legacy of the Black Panther Party.
What does RNA stand for?
RNA stands for Republic of New Africa
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RNA
We have 156 other meanings of RNA in our Acronym Attic
- Rations Not Available
- Realtime Network Awareness (Sourcefire)
- Redes Neurais Artificiais (Portuguese: Neural Network)
- Redes Neuronales Artificiales (Spanish: Artificial Neural Networks)
- Registered Nurse Adult
- Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Registered Nursing Assistant (chiefly Canadian)
- Religion Newswriters Association
- Remediation by Natural Attenuation (environmental cleanup)
- Remote Network Access
- Research Natural Area
- Research Needs Assessment (process)
- Réseau de Neurones Artificiels (French: Artificial Neural Network)
- Resource Natural Area (land designation)
- Restorative Nursing Aide
- Restricciones No Arancelarias (Spanish: Non-Tariff Restrictions)
- Retrospective Network Analysis
- Ribonucleic Acid
- Ring No Answer
- Risk Not Acceptable (insurance underwriting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But by that time, Kochiyama had begun to share his Black Nationalism vision and got involved with the Republic of New Africa, which called for an autonomous Black nation in the American South.
1968: Radicals in Detroit form the Republic of New Africa, demanding five Southern states and $400 billion.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Imari Abubakar Obadele (1930-2010) was co-founder of the Malcolm X Society (1967) and the Republic of New Africa (1968).
Franklin rented the church to members of the Black separatist group, the Republic of New Africa.