Derstine previously worked at Republic Mortgage Insurance Company (RMIC), where he held several leadership roles, most recently as capital deployment group manager.
What does RMIC stand for?
RMIC stands for Republic Mortgage Insurance Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMIC
We have 9 other meanings of RMIC in our Acronym Attic
- Risk Management Institution of Australasia (Australia)
- Rocket Metering Input Assembly
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network
- Regenerative Medicine Initiative Berlin
- Regional Maintenance Implementation Board (US Navy)
- Richest Man in Babylon (book; financial management)
- Rothwell-Miller Interest Blank (vocational psychology test)
- Royal Masonic Institution for Boys (UK)
- Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium
- Renal Medullary Interstitial Cell (molecular biology)
- Republican Majority Issues Committee
- Republican Medical Information Center (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Richmond Moving Image Co-Op (est. 1999; Richmond, VA)
- Rifle Marksmanship Instructor Course (US Army)
- Rocky Mountains Impreza Club (car club; various states)
- Records Management Interagency Coordinating Council (Texas State Library and Archives)
- Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce (Denver, CO)
- RIFF-based MIDI file format
- Red Meat Industry Forum (Milton Keynes, England, UK)
- Retail Motor Industry Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
REPUBLIC MORTGAGE INSURANCE COMPANY (RMIC), Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and the Consumer Credit Counseling Services (CCCS) have partnered to add a new option for lenders to complete forms and register borrowers online for prehomeownership counseling.
By and large, the distributions of applications received and of policies written among the PMI companies for insurance to back home purchase loans and refinancings were similar, although Mortgage Guaranty Insurance and Republic Mortgage Insurance Company were somewhat more likely to receive applications for insurance for home purchase loans than for refinancings.
24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) today announced that its flagship mortgage guaranty subsidiary, Republic Mortgage Insurance Company ("RMIC"), had received a Notice of Hearing from the North Carolina Department of Insurance ("NCDOI").
However, Fitch does not anticipate the runoff of Republic Mortgage Insurance Company (RMIC) to have a significant adverse affect on capital and liquidity at the holding company and its other insurance subsidiaries in the next 12 months.
17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Old Republic International Corporation today announced that its flagship mortgage guaranty subsidiary, Republic Mortgage Insurance Company ("RMIC") and its affiliates, will discontinue excess of loss reinsurance cessions to lenders' captive insurance companies.
Additionally, the company has also received permission from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (together the GSEs) to write business out of Republic Mortgage Insurance Company of North Carolina, which had a risk-to-capital ratio of 23.
Prior to joining Triad Hoyle was employed by Republic Mortgage Insurance Company as Claims Manager, Western Region.