Byline: SION BARRY THE first purpose-built reproductive medicine unit has opened in South Wales, with financial backing from Lloyds TSB Commercial.
What does RMU stand for?
RMU stands for Reproductive Medicine Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RMU
We have 44 other meanings of RMU in our Acronym Attic
- Refresh Memory Unit
- Regional Maritime University
- Remote Magnetic Unit (solid state flux valve)
- Remote Management Unit (Oscilloquartz)
- Remote Maneuvering Unit
- Remote Monitoring Unit
- Remote Multiplexing Unit
- Removable Memory Unit
- Removal Unit (Kyoto Protocol)
- Renovation, Modernisation and Updating
- Réseau Métropolitain Universitaire (French: Metropolitan University Network; computer network)
- Resource Management Update
- Retail Merchandise Unit (mall cart)
- Retrofit, Modification, or Upgrade (aeorspace)
- Revenue Management Unit
- Ring Main Unit
- Risk Management Unit (various organizations)
- Robert Morris University (Moon Township, Pennsylvania)
- Rocky Mountain Underground (skiing)
- Rolla Municipal Utilities (Rolla, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nelson, head of the integrative reproductive medicine unit at the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Tony Rutherford, chairman of the British Fertility Society and consultant gynaecologist at Leeds Reproductive Medicine Unit, said: "If we can try to identify these patients who are at risk of delivering early and try to improve their out come, delay pregnancy so they give birth closer to their due date, that would improve outcome.
5 children per women (in 2000), but also the highest rate of infertility globally, averaging between 20 - 40% across the continent,' says Dr Silke Dyer, senior specialist in the Reproductive Medicine Unit of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Groote Schuur Hospital and the University of Cape Town.
At the Hewitt Reproductive Medicine Unit in the Liverpool Women's Hospital, 20.
Charles Kingsland, consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at the reproductive medicine unit at Liverpool Women's Hospital, said: ``It is nice for Liverpool that we were chosen as a venue because it means we have been recognised as one of the best fertility centres in the country.
Iwan Lewis-Jones, Chairman of the British Andrology Society and Consultant at the Reproductive Medicine Unit at Liverpool Women's Hospital, says that while the findings are very difficult to prove, he personally would expect to see incidences of male infertility occurring more frequently with age.
Kerin, a leading clinical expert on STOP, is Professor, Reproductive Medicine Unit, University of Adelaide, Australia and Dr.