ASRM has pointed out that it is already using a reproductive laboratory accreditation program on a voluntary basis.
What does RLAP stand for?
RLAP stands for Reproductive Laboratory Accreditation Program (College of American Pathologists)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLAP
We have 4 other meanings of RLAP in our Acronym Attic
- Residents Local Action Network
- Ryan Langley
- Relay Equipment Out of Operation
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- Revue de Langues de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (French)
- Relay Equipment Resumed Operation
- Ramsey Lake Advisory Panel (Canada)
- Rat Lysosomal Acid Phosphatase
- Refugee Legal Aid Project (est. 2000)
- Regional Lands Administration Program (Canada)
- Rise Like a Phoenix (Conchita Wurst song)
- Round Lake Area Public Library District
- Rat Lens Aldose Reductase
- Rat Leukocyte Common Antigen-Related Protein
- Reverse Liaison Action Request (US Navy)
- Ranchos Los Amigos Scale (head injury scale)
- Regional Level Application Software (US Army Reserve management)
- Report Library Automation System
- Residential Land Availability Survey (UK)
- Round Lake Area School (Round Lake, IL)