B) $312,500 10 Reproduction cost new $432,500 11 Less bldg.
What does RCN stand for?
RCN stands for Reproduction Cost New (appraisal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCN
We have 99 other meanings of RCN in our Acronym Attic
- Record Control Number
- Rectilinear Crossing Number
- Redress Control Number (US DHS)
- Regional Cable Network
- Registered Comprehensive Nurse
- Reinan Cable Network (Japan)
- Remote Computer Network
- Replacement Cost New (appraisal)
- Report Control Number (Deficiency Reporting Investigation System)
- Requirements Change Notice
- Research Council of Norway
- Réseau de Conseils Normands (French: Normandy Network Consulting)
- Residential Communications Network
- Resonator Coupling Network (microwave theory)
- Reverse Convertible Note
- Revolutionary Communist Network (UK)
- Risk Communications Network (Pueblo, CO)
- Rotary Club of Nairobi
- Royal Canadian Navy
Samples in periodicals archive:
existing item] = Reproduction Cost New of Existing Item with a Defect (if any), [RPROD.
A correct formulation for reproduction functional obsolescence is derived as follows: Step 1 Where: RPROCNLD is Reproduction Cost New Less Depreciation (Depreciated Reproduction Cost); RPLCNLD is Replacement Cost New Less Depreciation (Depreciated Replacement Cost); and the previous variables apply as set forth above.