Global and local scales of Representative Volume Elements (RVEs) are solved simultaneously and both are able to communicate with each other.
What does RVE stand for?
RVE stands for Representative Volume Element
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RVE
We have 29 other meanings of RVE in our Acronym Attic
- Rotary Variable Differential Transformer
- Rotary Variable Displacement Transducer(s)
- Right Ventricular Diastolic Volume Overload
- Rechtspraak Van De Week (Dutch: Law of the Week)
- Raadio Vaba Euroopa (Estonian: Radio Free Europe)
- Radio Vocea Evangheliei (Romanian: Radio Voice of the Gospel)
- Rádio Voz de Esmoriz
- Recharge de Véhicules Electriques (French: Electric Vehicle Recharging)
- Reference Vector Equalization
- Regionalverkehr Euregio Maas-Rhein GmbH (German)
- real-time video encryption algorithm
- Ribble Valley Enterprise Agency (UK)
- River Valley Education Association (Spring Green, WI)
- Regional Value Engineering Coordinator
- Retinal Vascular Endothelial Cell
- Roelof Van Echten College (Hoogeveen, Netherlands)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Pressure
- Roanoke Valley Economic Development Partnership (Roanoke, VA)
- Right Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sun et al  established a vigorous mechanics foundation for using a Representative Volume Element (RVE) to predict the mechanical properties of continuous unidirectional fiber composites.
This is the reason why often cellular materials are modeled by considering a representative volume element or as a simplified structure.