Expanded workplace safety programs By 2015, Cargill aims to achieve zero fatalities, zero injuries at 75 percent of its more than 1,200 operating locations globally, and a Reportable Injury Frequency Rate (RIFR) - the number of injuries per 200,000 hours worked - of 2.
What does RIFR stand for?
RIFR stands for Reportable Injury Frequency Rate (work statistic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIFR
- Recombinant Interferon-Gamma (medical treatment)
- Riders Interscholastic Federation of North America (Atlanta, GA)
- Réseau d'Information et de Formation sur le Développement (French: Information Network and Training on Development; Burkina Faso)
- Regional Infrastructure Funding Program (Australia)
- Renal Interstitial Fluid Pressure (physiology)
- Research Institute for Fundamental Physics (Kyoto University; Kyoto, Japan)
- Rest in Freaking Peace
- Roanoke Island Festival Park (North Carolina)
- Rotarian Initiative for Population and Development
- Research Institute of Forestry Policy and Information
- Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands
- Réseau International du Français dans le Monde (French: International Network of French in the World)
- Retrovirus Infected Fischer Rat Embryo
- Reduced Interframe Spacing
- Reflectometric Interference Spectroscopy
- Regional Ionospheric Forecast and Specification
- Remedial Investigation & Feasability Study
- Roland International Freight Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Rothamsted International Fellowship Scheme (UK)
- Research Institute for Food Crops in Swampy Areas (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The total number of work injuries has continued to decline with another improvement in the Total Reportable Injury Frequency Rate ('TRIFR') to 169.