527 on Forms 8871, Political Organization Notice of Section 527 Status, and 8872, Political Organization Report of Contributions and Expenditures, are available for public inspection and copying from the IRS website, at www.
What does ROC stand for?
ROC stands for Report of Contributions (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROC
We have 398 other meanings of ROC in our Acronym Attic
- Renault Owners Club (car club)
- Rendezvous Observation City (hotel; Australia)
- Renewable Energy Certificate (ernecy commodity)
- Renewable Obligation Certificate (UK Energy Supply Market)
- Renovation of the Church (book)
- Rensselaer Outing Club (Troy, NY)
- Repair Order Cycle
- Repeatered Optical Cable
- Repertory Opera Company (Pomona, CA)
- Report of Compliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
A copy of the 2005 Report of Contributions of MetLife and MetLife Foundation is available at www.
106-230 required most political organizations to file the following forms with the IRS for tax years beginning after June 30, 2000: * Form 8871, Political Organization Notice of 527 Status, an initial registration; * Form 8872, Political Organization Report of Contributions and Expenditures, periodic reports on receipts and expenditures; and * Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax, exempt organization informational returns.