Syncfusion also released a reporting solution, which gives developers the ability to create standards-based Report Definition Language (RDL) reports without being locked into a vendor specific reporting format.
What does RDL stand for?
RDL stands for Report Definition Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RDL
We have 81 other meanings of RDL in our Acronym Attic
- Real Decreto Legislativo (Spanish: Royal Decree)
- Real Decreto Ley (Spanish: Royal Decree Law)
- Real Dirty Look (Marine slang)
- Réalisation et Diffusion de Logiciels (French: Production and Distribution Software)
- Refrigerated Display Lighting (commercial lighting)
- Régie du Logement (French; Canadian housing authority)
- Reimer Digital Library (General Dennis J. Reimer Training and Doctrine Digital Library)
- Reliable Detection Limit
- Remote Data Logging
- Remote Desktop License (Microsoft)
- Reportable Detection Limit
- Respirator Decision Logic (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Revenus Disponibles Localisés (French: Localized Available Income)
- Rewrite and Decision procedure Laboratory
- Riddell Sports, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Rockefeller Drug Laws
- Role Definition Language
- Romanian Dead Lift (athletics)
- Royal Drugs Limited (Nepal)
- Rythmes et Danses Lucéens (French dance school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, it is 100 percent Report Definition Language (RDL) compliant.
RDL reporting - Enables the visualization of standards-based Microsoft Report Definition Language (RDL) files from WPF-Silverlight applications.
ProClarity lets authors create and publish reports using the Reporting Services XML Report Definition Language (RDL).
This model defines the extraction, transformation, and format logic used to transform the source report [and] eliminates the need for a specialized report definition language.