Relationship of hepatic peroxisome proliferation and replicative DNA synthesis to the hepatocarcinogenicity of the peroxisome proliferators di (2-ethylhexl)phthalate and [4-chloro-6-(2,3-xylidino)-2-pyrimidinylthiol]acetic acid (WY-14,643) in rats.
What does RDS stand for?
RDS stands for Replicative DNA Synthesis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RDS
We have 242 other meanings of RDS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Desktop Support (computing)
- Remote Detail Scanners
- Remote Development Service (ColdFusion)
- Remote Diagnostic Service (various locations)
- Remote Dispense System
- Remote Display System
- Renegade Death Squad (gaming clan)
- Rent Deposit Scheme (UK)
- Replacement Determination System
- Replicate Data Server
- Report Definition Syntax
- Reproductive and Developmental Sciences (various locations)
- Request for Data Services
- Requirement Development Sheet
- Requirements Definition Study
- Requirements Documentation System
- Requisition Distribution System
- Research Defence Society (UK)
- Research Development and Statistics (UK)
- Research Down Syndrome (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although increased replicative DNA synthesis and cell division have been suggested as the mechanism of peroxisome proliferator-mediated carcinogenesis, persistent increases in hepatocyte proliferation do not occur with DEHP or most hypolipidemic fibrate drugs.