Brief definition: Contract of carriage, transmission technology, multiplexing systems replacement and modernization of the subject.
What does R&M stand for?
R&M stands for Replacement and Modernization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of R&M
- Risk & Insurance (trade publication)
- Rizzoli & Isles (TV show)
- Romeo and Juliet
- Ransom and Kidnap (insurance)
- Redistribution and Marketing
- Reeves & Mortimer (comedy act)
- Refining and Marketing
- Reliability & Maintainability
- Renovation and Modernization
- Repair and Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
A significant part of our business has become replacement and modernization of antiquated proprietary architectures of the past," Petrocelli adds.