Only last month, Yves was instrumental in successfully negotiating an important order from EDF for 12 replacement steam generators for the French nuclear fleet, and I look to him to utilize his insightful knowledge of the nuclear market in Europe, Middle East and Africa to gain additional market share across the region.
What does RSG stand for?
RSG stands for Replacement Steam Generators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSG
We have 141 other meanings of RSG in our Acronym Attic
- Recovery Storage Group (Microsoft Exchange)
- Recreational Craft Sectoral Group (Recreational Craft Directive 94/25/EC)
- Red Sea Governorate (Egypt)
- Red Spear Gaming
- Reference Signal Generator (US DoD)
- Regional Seat of Government (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Regional Stakeholder Group (various organizations)
- Regional Support Group
- Remote Sensing Group (University of Arizona)
- Remote Support Gateway
- Representative of the Secretary-General (UN office)
- Republic Services Group
- Republican Study Group
- Request Segment
- Research Scholar Grant (various organizations)
- Research Steering Group
- Research Study Group (NATO)
- Reserve Sharing Group
- Residential Service Gateway (SAFIR EU project)
- Retail Support Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MHI has received multiple orders for major replacement components for SONGS Units 2 and 3, and the latest shipment of RRVHs follows two earlier shipments of replacement steam generators (RSG): two for Unit 2 in February 2009 and another two for Unit 3 in October 2010.
MHI) has delivered two replacement steam generators (RSG), a core component of pressurized water reactor (PWR) nuclear power plants (NPP), for the Doel-1 NPP in Belgium operated by Electrabel GDF SUEZ, a leading European energy company.
28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Westinghouse Electric Company in France today announced that it has been awarded a contract for the supply of 12 replacement steam generators for EDF's French nuclear fleet.
MHI) has completed delivery of two replacement steam generators (RSGs) for the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS) of Southern California Edison (SCE), one of the largest U.
Steam Generator Replacement Process SCE followed the NRC's detailed guidance in procuring its replacement steam generators, meeting the NRC's technical specifications outlined in Title 10, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Section 50.
to supply three replacement steam generators (RSG) for a pressurized water reactor (PWR) nuclear power plant (NPP) in France.
These systems will be installed into PWR replacement steam generators.