What does RUIT stand for?
RUIT stands for Repetitive Use Injury Therapy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Real User Identification
- Rajasthan Urban Infrastructure Development Project (India)
- Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Regional Ummah Investment Fund (Bahrain)
- Rutgers University Internet Institute
- Removable User Identity Module
- Remote User Information Program
- Remote User Interface Protocol (computing)
- Rapid User Interface Prototyping Tool
- RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) University International Scholarship (Australia)
- Radioulnar Joint
- Recovery-Unit Journal
- Run-Unit Journal
- Russian Union of Journalists (Moscow, Russia)
- Rockefeller University Japanese Association (New York)
- Republicka Uprava Javnih Prihoda (Serbian: Republican Administration of Public Revenues)
- Rolling Under Jamaican Palms Laughing and Scaring the Rastas
- Are You Kidding?
- Rat Urinary Kallikrein
- Reserviupseerikoulu (Hamina, Finland, Reserve Officers' School)