It will be helpful if the committee can determine whether particular departments or tasks carry a higher rate of repetitive stress injury (PSI) than others.
What does RSI stand for?
RSI stands for Repetitive Stress Injury
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSI
We have 326 other meanings of RSI in our Acronym Attic
- Related Standardization Interoperability
- Relative Strength Index
- Relative Strength Indicator
- Reliance Surety & Insurance Company, Inc. (Manilla)
- Religious Science International (Science of Mind)
- Remote Site Incubator (fish hatchery)
- Remote Status Indicator
- Remote Surface Inspection
- Remotely Sensed Imagery
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Replacement Stream Input
- Replication Server Interface
- Repubblica Sociale Italian (Italian: Fascist Italian Republic, Salò, Italy)
- Request for Supplemental Information
- Request Service Initiation Message (FIPS)
- Required Supplementary Information (financial statements)
- Requirement Services Interface (testing methodology for use case analysis)
- Research Science Institute
- Research Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Research Summer Institute (MIT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, improper computer use and other workplace conditions can contribute to a type of disorder known as repetitive stress injury.
United Pacific also offers Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI) wrap-around support including the Universal Wrist Wrap, Wrist Forearm Splint and Cock-Up Wrist Splint with Dorsal Stay.
Improper posture, incorrect biomechanics, improper ergonomic positioning of the equipment cause Repetitive Stress Injury," Dr.
The orbiTouch Keyless Keyboard eliminates the finger and wrist motions that can lead to repetitive stress injury.
In addition to the repetitive stress injury treatment, Dr.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is the number one repetitive stress injury problem in the work force, costing the health care industry over $10 billion a year.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is the number one repetitive stress injury problem in the work force, costing the health care industry over $10 billion a year.