What does REP-PCR stand for?
REP-PCR stands for Repetitive Extragenic Palindromic Sequence Polymerase Chain Reaction (genetics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Resonance Escape Probability
- Retail Electric Provider
- Retail Energy Provider
- Reynolds Number
- Roentgen Equivalent Physical
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Rural Education Program (various locations)
- Rural Electrification Programme (various locations)
- Replacement Depot
- Reserve Enlistment Program 1963
- Rab Escort Protein 1
- Reserve Enlistment Program of 1963
- RCRA Enforcement Permitting Assistance
- Real Estate Professional Assistant
- Real Estate Purchase Agreement
- Refrigeration Environmental Protection Association, Inc.
- Regional Economic Partnership Agreements
- Registered Environmental Property Assessor
- Reproduction and Ecology in Provincia Aroma
- Residential Energy Performance Association (New Hampshire)