What does RECIB stand for?
RECIB stands for Repetitive Extracorporeal Irradiation of Blood
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Real Estate Counseling Group of America (est. 1970)
- Real Estate Capital Gains Tax
- Regional Employment Clearing House (American Chemical Society Career Services)
- Rural and Environmental Change
- Radar Emitter Classification & Identification
- Real Estate Certificate Institute (California Real Estate Education Association)
- Real Estate Counselors International (Chicago, IL)
- Reciprocal Electrical Code Instruction
- Reciprocal Electrical Council, Inc.
- Register of Electrical Contractors of Ireland
- Record Identifier
- Review of European Community and International Environmental Law
- Reduction of Cholesterol in Ischemia and Function of the Endothelium (medical trial; Montreal Heart Institute; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Regional Early Childhood Immunization Network
- Remote Encryptor Configuration Information Protocol
- Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (oncology review criteria)
- Regions and Cities for Europe (community program)
- Regional Engineering College Kurukshetra