In this randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial the Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status (RBANS) was used to assess otherwise stable cirrhotics for MHE, which was defined in the protocol as an RBANS score below the 10th percentile for their age and educational level.
What does RBANS stand for?
RBANS stands for Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Radio Bearer Allocation and Mapping
- Red-Blooded American Male
- Remote Batch Access Method
- Risk-Based Acquisition Management (US NASA)
- Risk-Based Asset Management
- Role Based Access Management (informatics)
- Regional Business Assistance Network (Los Angeles, CA)
- Regular Best Asymptotically Normal
- Robert Burns Association of North America
- Road Builders Association of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Reaction-Bonded Aluminum Oxide
- Refined Brown Aluminum Oxide
- Rabbit Brain Acetone Powder (bioproduct)
- Reformed Baptist Academic Press
- Regional Bureau for Asia and the Pacific (UN Development Program)
- Repetitive Burst of Action Potential
- Retirement Benefit Accumulation Plan
- Rights-Based Approach to Programming
- Rural Bankers Association of the Philippines (Manila, Philippines)
- radioligand binding assay of receptors
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the primary outcome, scores in the intervention group on the Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status (RBANS) global auditory memory score improved significantly from 95.
The participants completed a cognitive assessment including the Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status (RBANS), which estimates brain function in five different domains: immediate memory, delayed memory, visuospatial abilities, language, and attention.