Primary repair of tetralogy of Fallot in infancy using profound hypothermia with circulatory arrest and limited cardiopulmonary bypass: a comparison with conventional two stage management.
What does RTOF stand for?
RTOF stands for Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot (circulation research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTOF
- Reduction in Total Ownership Cost
- Regimental Tactical Operations Center
- Regional Tribal Operations Committee (US EPA)
- Renault Turbo Owners Club
- Rockstar Taste of Chaos
- Rockstar Taste of Chaos (band)
- Regimental Tactical Operations Center Support Element
- Realtime Orbit Determination (NASA)
- Real-Time Orbital Determination System
- Reflectron Time of Flight (mass spectrometry)
- Retrievable Tethered Optical Fiber
- Round-Trip Time-Of-Flight
- Real-Time Ocean Forecast System
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
- Round Table of Goodness (diecast toy car collecting club)
- Read the Online Help
- Real Time Ownage Hack (gaming)
- Research Topic of Interest
- Re-Test OK
- Retest-Ok/Can-Not-Duplicate (failure reporting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 2010; 10:353-7) Anahtar kelimeler: Pulmoner yetmezlik, anjiyografi, manyetik rezonans goruntuleme, Fallot tetralojisi izlemi Introduction Intracardiac repair of tetralogy of Fallot has been performed for over 40 years with excellent short and long-term results (1, 2); however, morbidity and mortality remain a major concern after surgical therapy (3).