Until recently, this was standard practice at all 11 primary DOD logistics and acquisition management centers, but AMC is modifying this to take a more holistic approach to managing its repair parts supply chains.
What does REPPTSSUP stand for?
REPPTSSUP stands for Repair Parts Supply
This definition appears very rarely
- Renewable Energy Policy Project
- Research Evaluation and Policy Project (Australia)
- Research in Education, Policy and Practice
- Reusable Environmental Protective Pack
- Rural Economic Policy Program (est. 1985; The Aspen Institute)
- Naval Training Systems Center Representative Pacific
- Regional Program for the Promotion of Indigenous Knowledge in Asia
- Radiation Emergency Preparedness and Public Information Regulations (UK)
- Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program Manual (US FEMA)
- Regional Economic Performance Public Service Agreement (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The battery had to become proficient in maintaining the large-scale essential repair parts supply list and managing the recommended integrated supply list plus conducting logistic patrols to deliver these essential parts and equipment.
Or that the repair parts supply system doesn't always measure up.
increase the burden of leadership by increasing safety risks, * take money away from repair and maintenance of MTOE/TDA equipment, * introduce maintenance difficulties, and create repair parts supply chain problems.
Establish sense-and-respond processes for repair parts supply.