Lost production while waiting for repair parts costs manufacturers millions of dollars per year.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Repair Parts Cost
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability Prediction Committee (IEEE Reliability Society)
- Remittance Processing Center (GE Capital)
- Remote Power Control
- Remote Power Converter/Controller
- Remote Power Cycling (application)
- Remote Printer Control
- Remote Procedure Call
- Renta per Capita (Spanish: Income per Capita)
- Reorganization Planning Committee (Maine)
- Repair Part Catalog
- Reporting to Commander
- République Populaire de Chine (French: People's Republic of China)
- Request for Preauthorized Checking
- Request the Pleasure of your Company
- Requisition Processing Cycle
- Research and Publications Committee
- Research Planning Committee (various schools)
- Research Program Coordinator (various organizations)
- Réseau de Protection du Consommateur (French: Consumer Protection Network; Canada)
- Réseau des Professionnels Chrétiens (French: Christian Business Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of breakout spares could result in higher repair parts costs for the customer in terms of more frequent maintenance and greater spares consumption.