Predictive Analytics for the Industry's High Value Assets AUSTIN, Texas, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Clockwork, a global leader of predictive analytic solutions for enterprise asset management (EAM), today announced their Aerospace and Defense product suite designed to improve availability, reduce repair parts inventory and drive down life cycle costs of critical air and ground platforms.
What does CLASSIX stand for?
CLASSIX stands for Repair Parts (Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Coalition Large de l'Assé (French coalition)
- Culture, Languages, Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities (UK; education)
- Subsistence (US Army)
- Climate and Land-Surface Systems Interaction Centre (Natural Environment Research Council; UK)
- Community-Level Aquatic System Studies Interpretation Criteria
- Components for Large-Signal 60 GHz GaAs ICs
- Consolidated Logistics, Administrative, Security and Scientific Information Contract
- Clothing (Army)
- Petroleum, Oil & Lubricants (Army)
- Construction Materiel (Army)
- Computerized Linked Association of Students and Schools
- Computer Language To Aid and Stimulate Scientific, Mathematical And Technical Education
- Ammunition (Army)
- Personal-Nonmilitary (Army)
- Major End Items (Army)
- Medical Supplies (Army)
- Classification Working Group
- Nonmilitary Program Support Items (Army)
- Centre for Learning and Social Transformation (Australia)
- College Level Academic Skill Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
GETTING A SHIPMENT OF REPAIR PARTS MAY SEEM LIKE CHRISTMAS.
Flow Management Devices (Flow MD) is rapidly expanding products and services for flow provers: It offers seals and repair parts for all brands of captive displacement provers.
These requirements apply to contracts for packaged operational rations, clothing, individual equipment, tools, personal demand items, and weapon system repair parts, that will be shipped to the Defense Distribution Depot in Susquehanna, Pa.
S&M Machine will show a representative sampling of repair parts and tooling for the S&M 6 and 8 series multiple spindle automatics, as well as other screw machines.
said, "The acquisition expands our catalog of new machines, and it will benefit the industry as a whole in that foundries will have a source for repair parts.
Services and repair parts are offered, including autoclaves, bale cutters, blades, blenders, cutters, drives, feeders, extruder screws, grinders, guides, knives, mixers, platens, plows, preformers and presses.
Introduction The Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) continues to struggle with stockage policy for repair parts to support the component repair program where line-replaceable units (LRU) and shop-replaceable units (SRU) are shipped from major command (MAJCOM) bases to the depot for repair and distribution back to the bases.